Online Tee Time Policies:
- Online tee times are available 7 days in advance beginning at 8:00 A.M.
- Online tee times cannot be made earlier than 7 days in advance
- To be entered into our reservation system, players will be asked for their first and last name, address, phone number, birthdate and email address.
- A credit card will also be required to complete the tee time reservation but will not be charged until time of tee time.
- Guest information is for in‐house use only and will not be sold or shared with outside vendors. Email addresses will be used for sending automatic tee time confirmations and notices of interest regarding City of Dallas golf course activities.
- Tee times can be made for a maximum of 4 players. Groups of 8 or more must contact the golf shop at 214-670-7506
- Fivesomes are not permitted to book online – these groups must contact the proshop in person or by phone.
- All fees are due upon arrival at the course
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your tee time
Tee Time Cancellations (for reservations made online):
- Cancellations and/or changes to tee time reservations cannot be made on the website.
- Cancellations or changes must be made by contacting the appropriate course pro shop or inperson no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time. If the cancellation has not beenmade 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time, the credit card used to book the reservation will be charged a $20 cancellation fee.
*If you are unable to find a tee time that works for your group. Please call the Golf Shop at 214-670-7506